Tournaments & Events
We welcome groups from 12 to 144 players. Whether you are trusting us with your charity tournaments, family outings, business meetings or corporate events, you will have a great experience at Hastings Golf Club. More details provided at the bottom of this page.
If you would like a member of Hastings to discuss your event, please fill out the information below and we will contact you!
“From the planning to execution of our event- Hastings was excellent to work with. They were attentive to every detail – Exceeded all Standards. Hastings are the 1st , 2nd and 3rd stars of the game!!!” Brad Stepan – Rosemount Hockey Golf Fundraiser
What Hastings can offer to your group: Golf
- 18 Holes of Championship Golf – Bentgrass Greens, mature trees, rolling fairways, distance from 5000-6700 yards
- Registration area with public address features to stay connected with your guests
- New fleet of carts staged with name plates, scorecards and starting holes posted
- Driving range, short game area, & putting green available before play
- Fully stocked Pro Shop featuring top names as , Titleist, Footjoy, Nike and much more!
- We can work with vendors to make a personalized gift for your guests
- On course competitions such as closest to pins and long drive managed by Hastings Professional Staff
- Pairing sheets, cart name plates, and result sheets all provided by Hastings PGA Staff
- Bag Drop Service for your guests when requested
- Beverage cart service
- Full service food and bar with beer, pop, wine and spirits provided by Rudy’s @ Dakota!
- Food options could include- breakfast, box lunches, buffet, or sit down dinner- its up to you, we listen to your needs
- Three rooms available that can accommodate from 12 -250 players when fully expanded
- Large registration area with public address features to stay connected with your guests
- Drink tickets or hosted bar option
- Locker room facilities with showers
- Groups of 30 or more may require a deposit and a signed course lease agreement.
- Final players, any logos or pictures as well as pairings must be submitted 5 days prior to event.
- Only food and beverage purchased at Hastings is allowed.
- Event and sponsor signage going onto course must be dropped of at the course at least one day prior to event.
- Payment must be made at completion of event.
- Additional carts requested will be charged to event. 14 day advance notice of additional carts is required.
- All course dress code policies must be followed